Yearly subscriptions to The Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy are $55 for subscriptions in the United States and $75 for foreign subscriptions. To subscribe, send a check to the following address and include your mailing address:
1585 Massachusetts Ave., Ste. 3066
Cambridge, MA 02138
Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless a request for discontinuance is received.
A complimentary subscription to the Journal is one of the many benefits of membership in the Federalist Society.
Current Journal subscribers who have received an invoice to renew their subscription can use the PayPal link below to complete their renewal. You do not need a PayPal account.
- In the “Subscription Type” dropdown box, please select “Domestic” or “International” based on your shipping address. If you are not sure which category applies to your address, please refer to the subscription type listed on your invoice.
- Enter the invoice number listed in the upper righthand corner of your invoice in the text box labeled “Invoice No.”.
- After selecting your subscription type and entering your invoice number, click on “Pay Now” to proceed to PayPal.
- Complete the billing information section on PayPal with the name and address matching the credit or debit card you wish to use. The address does not have to match the address at which you receive the Journal.
- If you need to update the shipping address to which your copy of the Journal is mailed, please enter your new shipping information in the shipping section of the PayPal form. Otherwise, leave this section blank.
- If you would like to receive future renewal invoices via e-mail with a direct link to renew, please include your e-mail address and the comment “Send e-mail invoices” in the “Add billing instructions” box.
- If you have any questions regarding the online renewal process, please contact our Business Manager at email@example.com.